Christie Talks Gay Marriage: From the Newsroom
During last night's June edition of 'Ask the Governor," Chris Christie addressed the Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage.
- Governor Christie spoke about the Sandy rebuild and stood firm on his gay marriage views.
- What does the same-sex marriage ruling mean for New Jersey?
- Safety tips following the Millburn home invasion.
- Aaron Hernandez's world is turned upside down.
- James Gandolfini is laid to rest.
- Would a minimum wage hike mean maximum pain for business owners?
- The growing problem of feral cats.
Get a full audio or video replay if you missed last night's 'Ask the Governor.'
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if the Millburn home invasion led you to change security measures at your house; 34 percent said 'yes,' 40% think their home is already safe, while another 26 percent said 'no,' but are considering it.
Video of the Day