Christie Soars Again: From The Newsroom
A new FDU poll out today has positive news for the second consecutive survey about Governor Christie.
- The new survey shows that New Jerseyans like the job Governor Christie is doing, and are confident in the direction the state is headed.
- A terror plot was dissolved by the CIA, but opens up new fears about whether an Al-Quaida bomb could make it through airport security.
- An ACLU injunction halts the start of the Tru-ID license process across New Jersey.
- Dino Flammia examines the latest traffic fatality numbers in New Jersey and the nation.
- Trenton lawmakers hope to pass a measure that will ban indoor tanning for all minors.
- Ocean City residents hit the voting booths today for an historic vote on BYOB in the dry town.
- A hearing will be held this week to try to make a ban on synthetic marijuana products permanent.
- A new study finds that many people are too bankrupt to afford the costs of filing for bankruptcy.
- Patricia Krentcil, the tan mom from Nutley, stays in the headlines, as a toy company has based an action figure on her.
- Asbury Park gears up for the upcoming Bamboozle Festival.
- And you can get the recap in a wild sports night, that included dramatic Rangers and Mets victories.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Our poll on Monday asked if your boss was requiring you to do more work, but not paying overtime. 52% said yes, 29% no, and 18% sometimes.