Christie Ready To Rebuild: From The Newsroom
For most across the state, life post-Sandy is transitioning from crisis to reconstruction.
- Despite the time and cost, the Governor says he plans to rebuild the beaten-up shore.
- Governor Christie spoke about the utility company’s performance this storm versus Irene last year.
- The debate over a tax cut has restarted.
- Senate President Sweeney runs down his plans for the rest of 2012 at the State House.
- The power issue in Brick heats up.
- A review of possible legal woes you could face post-Sandy.
- The Humane Society is reuniting rescued pets with their owners after the storm.
- Ortley Beach residents can return home tomorrow to assess damage and clean-up until 3PM.
- The General Petraeus saga continues.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Find out how you can participate in our ongoing “Restore New Jersey” effort.
Monday’s poll asked if you felt you did enough to prepare for Superstorm Sandy. 75% said yes, 25% no.
Video of the Day
Courtesy Governor’s Office