Christie Re-Election Run: From The Newsroom
At his Monday press conference, Governor Chris Christie announced that he will be seeking re-election next year.
- The Governor says he wants the public to know that he is in this rebuilding and recovery for the long haul.
- At the press event, Christie expressed concern over Sandy victims falling through the cracks.
- Wintry weather is expected around the state today.
- The NJ Senate held its first hearing on the storm recovery.
- The Seaside Heights roller-coaster that fell off Casino Pier will not remain in the ocean as a tourist attraction.
- The latest on red-light cameras.
- What are you odds of hitting tomorrow night's Powerball jackpot?
- Charitable groups are spearheading the NJ recovery efforts.
- A Republican Senator offers a fiscal cliff solution.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Be prepared for today's storm with Alan Kasper's New Jersey forecast and audio blog.
Monday's poll asked if you were planning to shop online for Cyber Monday. Only 16% said yes, 69% no, and 15% said maybe.
Video of the Day
Courtesy Governor's Office