Christie Lashes At Boehner: From The Newsroom
Wednesday was a spirited day in New Jersey and D.C. politics, as lawmakers from all walks and parties unloaded on House Republican leadership for delaying a vote on Sandy aid.
- Governor Christie led the charge at Speaker Boehner, while local mayors grow frustrated in the delay of aid for their beach-battered towns.
- Kevin McArdle examines the potential political battles in 2013.
- Could NJ face their own fiscal cliff?
- A shortage of construction workers post-Sandy is another hurdle for residents.
- Sandy Hook Elementary students return to school after the Newtown massacre.
- A payroll tax holiday expires.
- Full PATH service restoration is on the way.
- What’s next for the economy?
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if in the wake of Newtown, should all New Jersey schools have armed police officers, as Marlboro decided to do? There were a lot of votes on this one and it was pretty split. 51% said yes, 49% no.
Video Of The Day