Christie Has Surgery: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie confirms a report today that he underwent lap weight loss surgery in February.
- Christie says the decision was motivated by his family and not future political ambitions.
- NJ small businesses would applaud an online shopping tax.
- The cost to feed a Jersey family goes up.
- LBI takes a new approach to their easement issue.
- Many workers believe their boss hurt their career.
- Burial issues continue for the dead Boston Bombing suspect.
- Three missing women are found in Ohio.
- A scary new report on suicides.
- Legislation would give college graduates incentives to move into troubled cities.
- Submit your entries as part of the New Jersey 101.5/PNC Bank Salute to Small Business.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if you were struggling to keep up with New Jersey’s cost of living; 91 percent said yes, 9 percent no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press