Christie, Giants, Springsteen, Red Light Cameras: From The Newsroom
It's a busy day from the newsroom, as we recap a slew of big stories around the Garden State, and the New York Giants get set for Thursday Night Football.
- A follow-up to our exclusive story of "Ask The Governor" leading to property tax relief in Monroe Township.
- The latest on the controversial red-light camera program.
- A look at whether progress is being made in Atlantic City's Tourism District.
- Kevin McArdle explains how the state's budget shortfall could impact you and your family.
- Governor Christie talked tax cuts at his Wednesday Town Hall.
- A new poll on the upcoming NJ Senate race.
- Feds bust a phony income tax return scheme.
- A recap of Bruce Springsteen's first of three Met Life Stadium concerts.
- Authorities are trying to crack down on laser pointer attacks.
- The Education Commissioner unveils initiatives to boost school performance.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if your property taxes have gone up more than 2%. We received a lot of votes on this one, and 93% say theirs have.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor's Office