Christie Begins Trip To Israel: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie will spend the week in the Middle East with his family and a delegation that kicks off today in Israel.
- The Governor’s Office has been releasing details and photos from his trip to the Middle East. We will keep you up to date with the latest information.
- A new trend has property tax appeals at an all-time high in the Garden State.
- Kelly Walrdon’s report today asks if you are ready to care for an elderly parent?
- The highly-anticipated Revel Casino in Atlantic City opens its doors today to the public, as part of an 8 week preview period before the grand opening next month.
- Steve Sweeney hosts the second town hall for Senate Democrats trying to get the word out on their proposed tax cut.
- A new poll finds that most New Jerseyans feel that the Giants and Jets are NY teams that just happen to play in New Jersey.
- The lack of winter and snow has saved our state big bucks this year.
- This week’s “What’s So Great About The Garden State” focuses on a concert being held this Sunday to raise money and awareness for Lakewood’s Tent City.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you were going to play Friday’s Mega Millions Jackpot…91% said yes. Check out the story on staffers from NJ 101.5 falling 1 number short of the big payout.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press