Christie Apologizes To Teacher: From The Newsroom
During his latest "tax relief" Town Hall, Governor Christie was questioned by a tearing up teacher, who called him out on a broken campaign promise.
- The teacher told the Governor that he had went back an open letter he wrote to teachers during his campaign promising to leave their pensions alone.
- Now that the red light camera is back up and running, what does it mean for you?
- A new report examines cancer rates throughout New Jersey.
- Are you among the people that need a vacation from your vacation?
- Should judges in New Jersey pay more for their benefits?
- Federal officials announced a new drug program coming to Trenton.
- The debate continues over whether gambling should be allowed at the Meadowlands.
- The latest on the Colorado massacre aftermath.
- Our Olympic coverage kicks off with latest results in London, along with an introduction to New Jersey athletes on the US Team.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
The New Jersey weather is constantly updated with Alan's 5-day forecast.
Wednesday's poll asked if you thought the Jersey Comeback was underway. There were a lot of votes on this poll, and 66% say no, 18% yes, and 16% think only sometimes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY