Christie Addresses NJ: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie touted the state's perseverance in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy during his annual State of the State Address.
- The Governor says that the state will be back stronger than ever from this storm.
- Christie also made the national media rounds today, where his upcoming Time Magazine cover was unveiled.
- Dems were predictably not happy with the speech, while shore mayors were.
- Extended coverage including video and audio of the speech.
- A ferry, which left from NJ, crash in Lower Manhattan leaves over 50 injured.
- The latest on the Budd Lake tragedy.
- New details emerge from that Seaside Heights roller-coaster incident.
- Tourism officials spread the word on shore openings.
- South Jersey leaders discuss the Sandy rebuild.
- Ocean Gate says its boardwalk will be back.
- Notre Dame's basketball team plans to auction items for Sandy relief.
- New warnings about filing your taxes online.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Tuesday's poll asked if you wanted Governor Christie to talk about more than just Sandy during his State of the State speech. 76% said yes, 24% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press
Courtesy Governor's Office