Cherry Hill Dad’s Beef With School District Tops “Late Show” List.
Here’s what’s happening tonight after 11 on the “Late Show”…New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on the radio right here on New Jersey 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face book and twitter.
1) Should teachers that are caught bullying autistic or special needs kids be fired?- [POLL}
2) Should the Paterson School District Superintendent be applauded for ending social promotion in his district? (What a concept!) [POLL]
3) Should the kid accused of sexually assaulting his roommate at Rutgers be given a harsher sentence? (Tell us what’s wrong with this scenario, besides the obvious!)
4) Should you be able to choose the gender, race, or sexual orientation of the person you’d be more comfortable with as a roommate in college?
5) Do you feel a show like Glee will encourage kids to experiment with the gay lifestyle?
6) Would you be willing to donate your organs? (A woman on Long Island gave up a kidney to help her boss, and got fired for the effort!) [POLL]
7) What was the first item you experimented with to get high? (The new gateway drug the kids are experimenting with now is, hold your hats….hand sanitizer.)
8) If you work with the public as a cashier in a supermarket or in a Mickey D’s…or any store where you’re interacting with the public…have you ever had any unreasonable customers…and how did you deal with them?
Plus other stuff too numerous to mention, all live/all local…worldwide at nj1015.com…and on your FM at 101.5