Gov. Chris Christie announced Wednesday that the state's Sandy Working Families Living Expenses Voucher Program has dished out more than $11 million to storm survivors since the program's inception three months ago.
On Tuesday, community advocates told the state Senate Legislative Oversight Committee that the majority of New Jersey victims who applied for federal Sandy relief aid were rejected when they should have been approved. They blasted the Christie administration for lacking transparency in the process.
Recovery from Sandy continues at the shore and all across New Jersey, nearly 16 months after the storm. Meanwhile, frustration continues to mount in Ocean County as many communities wait with bated breath for federal relief funds.
Officials in Hoboken say they will not grant interviews to a lawyer for Gov. Chris Christie or give him documents regarding the mayor's claim that two Christie cabinet members told her last year that the city's post-Sandy aid would be linked to her support for a real-estate project.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to New Jersey 101.5
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://nj1015.com using your Facebook account.