Carbon Monoxide Scare at Drew University
Officials say a hot water heater is responsible for a carbon monoxide alarm in a New Jersey college dormitory.
Drew University spokesman David Muha says Foster Hall was evacuated at approximately 2 a.m. Wednesday.
The Madison Fire Department and Public Service Electric and Gas isolated the problem and vented the building.
Five students who said they didn't feel well were treated and released from a hospital.
All of the students were allowed back in their dorm rooms by 3:45 a.m.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)