Buono Pulls a Corzine – Beware of Some Sandy Charities – Most Fattening Thing You’ve Ever Eaten – All Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Do you believe in giving to charity, and which are the ones you support? Do you feel obligated to give to Sandy related charities, now that the state is warning consumers of Hurricane Sandy charity scams?
2) Do you agree with the law that mandates you wear a seatbelt in the backseat, especially now since State Senator Barbara Buono was involved in an accident yesterday and wasn’t wearing a seatbelt in the backseat?
5) What is the most fattening thing you’ve ever eaten? Paczki Day is here…It’s a fat Tuesday thing if you’re Polish. Do you believe in giving up anything for Lent and what did you pig out on today?
6) If you live on the shore, are you looking to get out and settle for much less than you would have before Sandy struck? And if you’re looking to buy, would you consider it a wise investment?
8) If you need an energy drink to make it through the night or to wake up in the morning, which is your favorite…since now Mountain Dew is offering a breakfast drink.
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”