Bullying, Teacher Tenure, And A Legend Lost: From The Newsroom
A very busy day from the newsroom, as we have a series of stories on bullying and teacher tenure, while also remembering the life of an NFL great.
- NFL great Junior Seau died at the age of 43 from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his chest.
- There is the latest on the father of a South Jersey boy, who was allegedly bullied by his teacher.
- The case, though, may ease the process to get rid of problem teachers.
- Governor Christie was asked about bullying during his Wednesday Town Hall, while he also put the Legislature “on the clock.”
- Kevin McArdle has an update on “user fees” legislation from Senate President Steve Sweeney.
- A Jersey Congressman pushes to help out the “little guy” during the ticket-buying process.
- There’s the latest on that story of mom accused of letting her little daughter in a tanning bed.
- A homeless advocate says that Senator Codey’s plan is not enough.
- Dino Flammia asks if debt is the new normal?
- The USDA introduces a new strategy for food safety.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Our Wednesday poll asked how often you use your turn signal. 87% said always, while 11% only use it sometimes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor’s Office