Budget Reaction: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie delivered his annual Budget Address at the State House on Tuesday.
- The Governor says his plan restores fiscal sanity, while delaying property tax rebates.
- Will property taxes spike?
- The latest part of our series on whether college is worth it.
- Is technology making you feel unheard?
- Teen driving deaths fall in NJ.
- Route 35 construction will hamper summer travel.
Governor Christie will be in our studios tonight for “Ask The Governor” at 7PM. Follow this link to submit your questions and watch a live video stream during the show.
Tuesday’s poll asked if you were saving enough money for a rainy day. The vote was nearly split with 51% saying yes, and 49% saying no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Governor’s Office