Budget Heads To Christie: From The Newsroom
Today's "From The Newsroom" is coming at you a bit later today because of an extended day at the State House.
- A Democratic budget plan heads to the desk of Governor Christie after today's agreement and passage by both houses.
- The Governor has threatened a "summer session" for lawmakers without a promised tax cut attached to the budget.
- Recent figures show that most New Jerseyans are priced out of being able to run for office.
- Budget gaps are forcing many towns across the state to either cut out holiday fireworks displays or ask for donations to fund them.
- A gaming expert questions aspects of the new "DO AC" marketing campaign.
- Kelly Waldron examines how kids can combat summer learning loss.
- A new breed of fake id's pose major security threats.
- This week's "What's So Great About The Garden State" highlights the work of Bryan's Dream Foundation.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
A reminder that this Thursday night at 7PM is our "Ask The Governor" program. Follow this link to leave y0ur questions anytime leading up to the broadcast.
The weekend poll asked if you ever swim at beaches without lifeguards present. 25% said yes, 59% no, and 16% said just sometimes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press