Bubble Gun Girl Suspended – NYPD Cops Being Sued – Burglar Sentenced to Drug Court – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Parents of girl suspended from Pennsylvania elementary school for talking about soap bubble toy gun want her record cleared.
Should this kid have been suspended in the first place?
4) Is it ever possible to get over on the cops by using a whizzinator? One guy tried using on to trick cops on a urine test and got bagged?
6) Do you feel Walmart is doing a good thing by their plan to hire 100K returning soldiers?
7) The debate rages on as to whether or not you’d rather see armed guards in schools. In South Brunswick, the police chief says that armed guards in school will cause more harm than good.
8) I personally like the idea of school uniforms…they’re considering it in Vineland….do you like the idea?
9) AC is number 3 in gambling behind Pennsylvania and Las Vegas…if you’re not going to gamble in AC….why do you go?
10) Did you ever have wacky nicknames for anyone growing up in your neighborhood…..There was a recent bust of a bunch of wise guys that were all referred to by their nicknames.
11) What is the stupidest thing you can remember having done drunk? A woman from Upstate NY driving drunk didn’t know she was naked.
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”