Contact Us
Make My Homepage

Brick Home Catches Fire After Failed Attempt To Remove Moles

NEW JERSEY 101.5

Police officers quickly extinguished a Brick house fire that authorities say was sparked by a “pest removal apparatus” the residents were using to eliminate moles.

Brick Township police tell the Asbury Park Press  that no injuries were reported in the fire, which broke out on Clay Avenue shortly before 11:30 p.m. Saturday. But specific details on the device the residents were using were not disclosed.

Police were able to smother the flames quickly using an extinguisher, and the home only had minor damage.

MORE COVERAGE:

 

(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved)

Best of NJ 101.5

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://nj1015.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for New Jersey Insiders quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive New Jersey Insiders contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.