Boy, 8, burned by hot water at E. Brunswick restaurant
EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) — Police say an 8-year-old sustained burns when a waitress at an East Brunswick restaurant accidentally spilled hot water on the child.
The incident happened at the Olive Garden on Route 18.
Police tell the Home News Tribune the waitress accidentally spilled hot water from a teapot onto the boy's legs.
He was flown to the burn center at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
His condition is not known.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.