Booker and Christie Cruising: From the Newsroom
New poll data out today shows comfortable leads for both Cory Booker and Governor Christie in their respective races.
- Booker leads Lonegan with polls opening tomorrow.
- Governor Christie widens the gap ahead of tonight's final Gubernatorial Debate.
- The latest on the budget battle in DC.
- Part two of our series on 'Sandy: Then and Now.'
- Health officials warn about generator misuse.
- The Riverton shooting victim is identified.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Monday's poll asked how you handle being sick during the work week; 57 percent 'go in and fight through it,' while 43 percent 'stay home and rest up.'