Black Friday 2015: A NJ guide to deals and surviving the crowds
The Thanksgiving leftovers have been put away, the football games are over and family members are planning to sleep late on Nov. 27 as they recover from too much turkey and pumpkin pie - but not you. Your alarm is set and you're ready to shop 'till you drop and take advantage of Black Friday shopping deals. So what do you do next?
Below is a guide to some of the bigger sales that New Jerseyans will find as they head to the stores on Thanksgiving and Black Friday this year, including a few items being promoted in their circulars and links to the hottest deals and early bird specials:
- Amazon: Wii controllers, wireless headphones, bluetooth speakers.
- Best Buy: Amazon Fire Tablet, Laptops with Intel.
- Kohl's: Doorbusters on appliances, clothing, shoes, toys, cookware.
- Sears: Appliances, work boots, snowblowers.
- Target: drones, 55-inch LED TVs.
- Toys "R" Us: Doorbusters on Skylanders, LEGO, Nerf and Barbie products.
- Walmart: Apple iPad mini, NutriNinja, GoPro camcorder.
Not a fan of the crowds and waiting on long lines at stores? Our hosts, Dennis and Judi, have been kind enough to provide some (unconventional) tips for surviving the busiest shopping day of the year. Check out their video survival guides below.