Best ice cream shoppes at the Jersey Shore
There are some foods that are just made for the summer. The smell of a barbeque, fresh fruit and vegetables and of course, refreshing ice cream. When you're at the beach enjoying the sun and sand, nothing beats getting a cone or cup of ice cream.
No matter how long the line is at Mrs. Walker's in Toms River, people still can't resist the refreshing, frozen treat. Mrs. Walker's isn't the only ice cream parlor that endures overwhelming lines. So, we decided to narrow down all of the ice cream shoppes at the Jersey Shore into one list. Let us know what you think of our list and add to it by submitting your favorites in the comment section below.
1. Hoffman's Ice Cream and Yogurt - Point Pleasant Beach, Spring Lake Heights, and Little Silver
2. Mrs. Walker's Ice Cream Parlor - Toms River and Forked River
3. The Music Man Singing Ice Cream Shoppe - Lavallette
4. What's The Scoop Ice Cream Shoppe - Farmingdale
5. Yellow Brick Road Ice Cream Carousel - Toms River and Brick
6. Skipper Dipper - Long Beach Island
7. Strollo's Italian Ice - Belmar
8. Duffer's Restaurant and Ice Cream Parlor - Wildwood
9. Sundaes - The Ice Cream Place - South Toms River, Point Pleasant, Manasquan, and Aberdeen
10. Springer's Homeade Ice Cream - Stone Harbor
11. Marita's Homeade Ice Cream - Sea Isle City
12. Cone Zone- Neptune