Beach Access Fees May Raise: From The Newsroom
Belmar is considering raising beach fees to pay for damage sustained during Sandy.
- The beach town would raise daily rates from $7 to $8 to help defray storm costs.
- JCP&L is seeking a rate hike.
- The latest FEMA payout numbers in New Jersey.
- Toms River officials release new barrier island access information.
- A massive fired burned through several homes in Manasquan.
- Assembly Democrats introduce a series of job bills.
- Who will step up to challenge Governor Christie in 2013?
- Red Bank Regional High School remembers a beloved student-athlete.
- A fleeing suspect is caught in Bedminster.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if you have gone to Atlantic City since Hurricane Sandy. 13% said yes, 79% no, while 8% plan to visit before the end of 2012.
Video Of The Day