Baseball, Tax Cuts, Zip Codes: From The Newsroom
It's opening day for baseball around the country. Around New Jersey, we examine what happened to Governor Christie's tax cut demand.
- Kevin McArdle examines why there has been no tax cut push.
- The jobless rate could be a focal point of the Gubernatorial race.
- What happens when a retailer asks for your zip code?
- The Powerball winner is due in court today.
- An Assemblyman talks about the state takeover of Camden schools.
- FEMA extends their deadline for disaster relief.
- Lessons can be learned from Katrina.
- Voting begins for your favorite shore memories.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you were among the adults who regularly text and drive; 89 percent said no, while 11 percent admitted they were.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press