Back From the Holiday: From The Newsroom
New Jerseyans get back in the swing of things today following a long holiday weekend, and some extremely hot and humid weather.
- New numbers show just how much Sandy bit into the shore tax base.
- Wanted: Medical pot growers.
- The Supreme Court rules in the LBI dune case.
- Officials warn swimmers of more jellyfish.
- Cold water temps wreaks havoc on seafood inventories.
- State Senator Dick Codey sounds off on his party.
- The Tan Mom is hospitalized.
- NJ’ers have not been so charitable.
- The latest on the San Francisco plane crash.
- This week’s “What’s so Great” spotlights the JMH Foundation.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you planned to visit the Jersey Shore over the holiday weekend; 73 percent said “yes,” 17 percent “no.”
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press