Autism Awareness Day: From The Newsroom
Today is World Autism Awareness Day with many events taking place across New Jersey.
- Efforts are being made to raise awareness for this disorder.
- Kevin McArdle examines legislation that hopes to guarantee insurance coverage for autism treatments.
- A missing Sussex teen is found.
- The latest gas price trends in NJ.
- NJ suspends program delaying tax refunds.
- Are you looking for another job?
- The Powerball winner resolves child support debts.
- Missing person searches get smarter in one South Jersey town.
- The Tanoholic Mom’s legacy lives on in a new law.
- Wrestlemania comes to NJ.
- Officials look to identify more 9/11 victims.
- A new book is released on Toms River’s cancer cluster.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if you give your zip code to retailers when asked for it; 73 percent said yes, 11 percent no, while another 16 percent use a fake zip code.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press