Ray’s Hero of the Day: Hillsborough mom to donate teen’s organs
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s me Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection – filling in for Steve tonight.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
2) Did you ever take crap from a bully – and how did it end? School? Parent? You, yourself? The father of a kid from Hillsboro who was bullied says Catholic school didn’t stop it.
3) Is there a better Republican contender for President than Chris Christie? Another recent poll suggests that Governor Christie leads the list of possible GOP presidential contenders. Is Christie the best the GOP has to offer?
4) Follow the money – Senate President Sweeney suggests making Atlantic City an Abbott district – Do we need more another one?
6) Do you feel the program to ticket motorists that blow through crosswalks is just a money grab? There’s a program to crack down on motorists that blow through crosswalks when pedestrians are present.
7) Ever landed a better job after being fired? ‘SNL’ cast member Brooks Wheelan ‘fired’ after one season. Have you ever landed a better job than the one you were fired from?
8) Who are the local newscasters that are easy on the eyes? One meteorologist responded to a viewer who criticized her ‘tight-fitting’ dresses.
9) Ray the Ray – Hero of the Day – Mom of Hillsborough teen who died after being punched to donate son’s organs
10) Who has Jersey’s best pizza?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!