At 11: Should we send in ground troops to aid in the rescue of Iraq refugees?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
3) Ever bought anything “as seen on TV” and get ripped off? NJ authorities go to court to put ‘As Seen on TV’ company out of business.
4) Should the Kennedy Center in Willingboro be renamed in honor of President Obama? Do you feel it’s too soon to rename something in honor of the president, and do you feel this is a diss to President Kennedy?
5) Do you believe in hitting your kids to discipline them? Did you ever get hit as a kid?
6) FDA warns that tattoo inks can cause infections – how many tats do you have?
7) Do you agree with a ban on piercing and tattooing pets?
8) Your favorite 80s group or artist? Culture Club headed for Atlantic City this fall and Duran Duran will be performing at the Barclay’s Center.
9) Favorite show on pay TV like HBO, Showtime, or Starz? ‘Homeland’ announces premiere date for two-hour season four kickoff
10) A School Principal in Texas who told kids not to speak Spanish will lose job.Should Spanish speaking students be required to speak English in school?
11) Should the speed limit in Jersey be raised to 70?
12) Should we send in ground troops to aid in the rescue of Iraq refugees?
13) Should students receive harsh punishments for tweeting about their schools? One school district will now amend social media policy after lawsuit over student's tweet.
14) Which Robin Williams character was your favorite – and what was your favorite Robin Williams line?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And feel free to take our Posse Poll: