At 11: Should colleges require SAT scores from prospective students?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
3) Ray the Ray – Hero of the Day – Mike Trout who wore the wrist bracelet of a caner patient who became his biggest fan.
4) Should the Kennedy Center in Willingboro be renamed in honor of President Obama? Do you feel it’s too soon to rename something in honor of the president, and do you feel this is a diss to President Kennedy?
6) FDA warns that tattoo inks can cause infections – how many tats do you have?
7) Do you feel there should be a ban on piercing and tattooing pets?
9) If you went to college, how well did you do on your SATs and do you feel that all colleges require SAT scores from prospective students?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And feel free to take our Posse Poll: