Assemblyman In Hot Water: From The Newsroom
South Jersey Paul Moriarty was charged with DUI on Tuesday after refusing an afternoon breathalyzer from a Washington Township Officer. Moriarty maintains his innocence.
- Moriarty says the DUI charge was the result of a cop “abusing power.”
- Governor Christie held a Tuesday press conference, where he spoke about gun laws, the American Dream mess, and those alleged 9/11 scammers.
- Meanwhile, a new poll finds that the Governor is still very popular.
- State officials are warning people to investigate before donating to charities.
- A flight from Newark was diverted to Boston after a scare.
- Private sector job growth in NJ is lagging behind other states, according to new report.
- Consumer spending was flat in June, but confidence rises.
- Michael Phelps achieves Olympic immortality.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if you suffered any damage from the rash of summer storms. 23% who responded say yes, 77% no.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor’s Office