Ask The Gov, Devils Game 1: From The Newsroom
It’s an action packed Wednesday here in the Great Garden State, and especially in the New Jersey 101.5 newsroom.
- Governor Christie will be in our studios tonight at 7PM for this month’s “Ask The Governor” show. It’s on the heels of a bitter budget dispute.
- David Rosen, the OLS Budget Analyst, discusses some of Christie’s proposed “one-shots.”
- Full Devils coverage, as we get set for game 1 tonight in Newark of the Stanley Cup Finals. We welcome you to show us your Devils pride online.
- A rash of deadly drownings at the Jersey Shore has prompted officials to remind swimmers of the dangers, and which precautions to take.
- Dharun Ravi appeared in court Wednesday morning, to begin serving his 30-day jail sentence, even though, his defense is appealing his conviction.
- Unemployment benefits will soon run out for the long-term unemployed.
- Consumer confidence takes a dip.
- There is increase worry about a very scary flesh-eating bacteria.
- Kevin McArdle takes a look into the rising use of prescription drugs and heroin by New Jersey’s young population.
- “Click It or Ticket” may also apply to your pet.
- The housing market in New Jersey is slowly turning back into favor for sellers.
- Many young people have grown wary of investing in the stock market.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if you feel under-appreciated at your current job. 63% said yes, while 26% felt that was only sometimes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press