Americans Killed In Libya: From The Newsroom
Four Americans including, an Ambassador were killed overnight in Libya at the American consulate by angry Islamic protestors.
- The ambush has led to calls of condemnation by American officials.
- Many New Jerseyans are having their unemployment benefits appeals put on hold because of a backlog of requests.
- More and more young Americans are classifying themselves in a lower class.
- A new bill would stiffen penalties for "wet" drug dealers.
- Lukoil franchise owners are protesting corporate policies by raising prices at stations all over the tri-state area.
- Suicide rates continue to rise in New Jersey.
- A recap of our 9/11 anniversary coverage. Presidential candidates are back on the campaign trails after the day hiatus.
- The latest on the South Jersey pink glove controversy.
- Hard Rock scraps its plans for a boutique casino in Atlantic City.
- A smoking ban may be coming to more NJ college campuses.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Video Of The Day