A Full New Jersey Slate: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie was in our studios for this month’s “Ask The Governor.” It capped off a frenzied day for both the Governor, and our newsroom.
- Christie rounded the state on Wednesday. During the show, he spoke strongly about a plan for mandatory drug treatment for non-violent offenders and closing property tax loopholes.
- New developments in the tragic case of a Morristown teen, who committed suicide after constant bullying.
- Legislation in Trenton would impose stiffer penalties for drivers that move slow in the left lane.
- Governor Christie’s second Supreme Court nominee gets questioned today, but his approval is not likely.
- Dharun Ravi heads to jail to begin serving his 30-day sentence.
- A State Comptroller report reveals lavish spending and perks for community college presidents across New Jersey.
- A major drug ring is busted up in Camden.
- The Devils suffer a heartbreaking overtime loss in game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Cracking down on underage sex trafficking ads is the focus of new legislation.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
A full video and audio replay of last night’s “Ask The Governor” program is available.
Wednesday’s poll asked how you would rate your consumer confidence. 67% said they have a low confidence.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor’s Office