Flu Hype or Real – Dinged in Taxes – Worst Jersey Road – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com, on your FM at 101.5 and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, FaceBook and Twitter.
4) Where do you find the worst road in New Jersey, and do you believe the Pulaski Skyway is the worst….it’ll close for 2 years to NY-Bound Drivers for Years.
5) A state appeals court upheld the firing of the Paterson teacher who posted on Facebook that she felt like a warden for future criminals….do you feel the firing was justified?
6) At what age did you you’re your first drink…and what was the first thing you drank? Turns out there’s a binge drinking problem among teens in Hunterdon County.
7) Have you ever, in any way, altered, or to use the vernacular, douched anyone’s food, or have you ever have your food altered? A Branchburg man is suing the Copper Hill Country Club after a couple of its members gave him a pot brownie which gave him an adverse reaction.
9) Some debate over whether or not a State patrolman should have “euthanized” a bear cub that had been hit by a car on Route 80. Do you see any problem with that?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”