100 Tips 20-Somethings Need to Know
People in their 20s tend to feel lost. With today’s economic state and the rates of student loans rising and rising, a good amount of 20-somethings are moving back home after school. Sometimes, the process of getting their lives started takes way longer than they would have expected.
Elite Daily, a website that calls itself “the voice of Generation-Y” compiled a list of the 100 things every 20-something should know. Here is where you can view the slightly NFSW list.
Here were some of our favorites:
3. Shaving is more than a suggestion. That goes for men and double for women.
12. Facebook is boring and a waste of time.
27. Don’t spend money on things you don’t need because you won’t have money for the things that you do need.
33. Stop using hashtags. They’re not always appropriate.
57. Make mistakes now. Making them later will be too late.
77. There is no substitute for face-to-face human interaction.
84. Don’t drink cheap liquor.