10 Signs You Should Quit Your Job
I saw this list on a Sydney, Australia news site, but the message is universal. I’ve always used #10 as the barometer on when to quit a job. If you want to see the full article, it is here:
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, here are the top ten signs you should quit your job.
- You’re no longer learning.
- Your skills aren’t being tapped.
- You hate the work.
- You don’t fit into your company’s culture.
- You have a terrible boss.
- Your company is in a downward spiral.
- Your health is affected by stress and anxiety
- Your personal relationships are suffering because of your job.
- Your duties have increased, but your pay hasn’t.
- You wake up dreading the day.